Signed-off-by: akc3n <email@example.com>
Banking apps compatibility with GrapheneOS
Report and track international banking app compatibility with GrapheneOS, including which workarounds may be required.
Please read an important announcement (Dec 1, 2023) in
this pinned issuereleated to banking app compatibility.
Tablet of Contents
It is essential to note that GrapheneOS:
- does not make any guarantees regarding the list's validity
- users should read the banking apps usage guide
- provides a detailed attestation compatibility guide for banking app developers
- View current list of working international banking apps compatibility with GrapheneOS.
- See issue tracker for detailed banking app reports. As well as search, track, and/or update report status.
- Submit a banking app report by opening a new issue and filling out the form.
This repository is for reporting, tracking, and updating the status of banking app compatibility with GrapheneOS only. If you want to suggest edits on the banking apps web page, which are unrelated to the reports, please use
PrivSec-dev/privsec.dev's repository issue-tracker.